Costa Rica Coffee Estate for sale, very good income producer!
65,000 m2. (6.5has, 16 acres)
Public road frontage: 275 meters
Access road: Asphalt in perfect condition
Other services: Electricity, telephone, internet, water, garbage collection
Main House: The 6,000 sq ft house is oriented to the east and overlooks the Central Valley of Costa Rica. Four volcanos (Poas, Barva, Irazu and Turrialba) adorn the wonderful view.
– 7 bedroom (3 finished) all with their own bath and outside terrace. Master bedroom has its own fireplace, walk-in closet, huge bathroom with microwave and refrigerator.
– Large living room with high vaulted wooden ceiling and fireplace.
– All wood dining room. Sits up to 16 people.
– Large kitchen with Italian granite tops, pantry and all stainless steel appliances.
– Large terrace joining the living room, dining room and master bedroom on main level and another terrace for the downstairs bedrooms.
– Solar water heater.
– Large laundry room with washer and dryer.
– Huge 600 sq ft. multi-use area on 3rd floor.
– BBQ area with wood fired pizza oven.
– Centralized electrical, sound, CCTV, cable as well as air TV and telecommunication station.
– The late model Penagos depulping unit can process up to 2,500 kgs of coffee fruit per hour.
– The receiving station can hold up to 6,000 kgs of fruit.
– Water recirculation holding tank and pump.
– 2 Concrete coffee drying patios with an area of 400 m2.
– A greenhouse with 2 levels of drying african beds, for final stage coffee drying.
– Laboratory for testing coffee at every stage of processing.
– Storage facility for sacks and bags.
– Worker sleeping quarters, kitchen and eating area.
– Waste water treatment plant.
– Manual coffee fruit depulper, for small batches.
– Inferior quality coffee fruit separating table.
– Mechanical coffee drier (Guardiola)
1- Location 28 kilometers from the central valley.
2- The size of the property is 650,000 ft2
3- The area with coffee is 400,000 ft2
4- Coffee is all Arabica, F1 hybrid and Villa Sarchi. Last year planted some Geishas and San Isidro.
5- As land use it has:
6- – Inside the coffee areas, bananas, avocados, mango, lemon, lime, and other fruit trees.
– Coffee wet processing and drying facilities.
– Coffee Roasting and packing facility.
– Steel storage building.
– Main house of aprox 6000 ft2
– There are several lots subdivided along the public road to build 700 ft2 chalets.
6- Includes water concesion from the Molino river on the eastern boundary of the property.
7- It has all the necessary permits from all authorities for the operation.
8- 3 year average 72,000 lbs of coffee fruit per year
– Yanmar 45 hp backhoe
– 4 m3 cart
– 1.5 m3 cart
– Manual and fuel fertilization spray pumps.
– Welding machine and other minor tools.
The processing facility is officially registered at the Costa Rica Coffee Institute and has all municipal and health ministry approvals. Also the Environmental Impact studies and permits are up to date.
Production is small at this time, but very Good Quality coffee!
As a matter of fact, they submitted a sample for the best coffee of CR in the Cup of Excellence contest and their coffee has being selected to continue to next stage along with other 59 coffees.